It is our intent to serve our Clients to the best of our ability. One way we do this by having a simple, yet clear agreement between American Contractor Organization and the Client.
Directory Setup Agreement
1. Purpose and Authorization. The customer is engaging American Contractor Organization, for the purpose of setting up and maintaining their listing on the Directory for Contractors website.
2. Directory Content. The Customer agrees to provide ACO (“Company”) the content for the directory such as text, images, videos, etc. All content is to be arranged by each Directory page as listed. Customer understands that ACO may choose not to begin to setup the Directory until all content is received. In the event the Customer does not, or is not, able to supply text copy and graphic images content for all Directory components, Monthly payments will still be due as scheduled.
3. Designated Customer Representative. To ensure effective communication and an efficient design process between the Customer and ACO, the Customer agrees to designate a single representative to work directly with ACO. The representative will ensure ALL content has reached final approval within their organization before submitting the finalized content to ACO.
4. Directory Hosting. The Customer understands that Directory hosting expenses are included in the monthly subscription payment of the Advanced Package. In the event the Customer cancels their subscription ACO will discontinue the Directory Listing.
5. Directory Maintenance. The Customer understands that once the Directory pages set up is completed and installed to the Customers Listing pages, then ACO will update features according to the enrolled plan. ACO will provide access to a Directory Dashboard and support on how to maintain the Listing.
6. Assignment of Project. ACO reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to insure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
7. Legal Stuff. ACO does not warrant that the functions contained in the Directory will be uninterrupted or error-free. In no event will ACO be liable to the Customer or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
8. Copyrights and Trademarks. The Client represents to ACO and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to ACO for inclusion in web pages are owned by the Customer, or that the Customer has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend ACO and its subcontractors from any claim of suit arising from the use of such furnished by the Customers.
9. Copyright to Directory. ACO through an agreement has been provided the use of 3rd party directory templates. These templates may be used by ACO to build the listing for the Customer. These templates are owned by the 3rd party provider and the Customer agrees they may not put them on any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale.